Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, we are highlighting our latest deals from our partners and sponsors for Affiliate Thursday below!
30% Off sitewide + FREE shipping on all orders over $34.99 with coupon code: SUMMER30 at Rite Aid by clicking here.
- 70% off clearance items with Charlotte Russe by clicking here.
- Check out Businessese for all of your legal contracts and forms you will need for blogging by clicking here.
Labor Day Flash Sale at The Scholastic Store Online. Save 20% on all Paperbacks with code: PBK2018 from 8/30/18-9/3/18 by clicking here.
- Join theSkimm for current events, the latest trends and just good news by clicking here.
- Learn how you can get FREE monthly stock photos with Pixistock by clicking here.
- FabfitFun Fall Box is here! Order yours today by clicking here.
- Check out our new poster collection by clicking here, courtesy of Society6.
- Save on all your hair favorites with Carol’s Daughter Fan Favs for $10 or less by clicking here.
- New Affiliation Partnerships
Have your own affiliation links you’d like to share?
Looking for more ways to support small businesses from home?
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Thank you to our partners for your support!
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter