Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, we are highlighting our latest deals from our partners and sponsors for Affiliate Thursday below!
- 20% off all hoodies and sweatshirts in the DE Shop with coupon code: BUNDLEUP
Arts & Crafts Sale! Save Up To $100 OFF plus Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 at Discount School Supply with coupon code: SEPT100 by clicking here.
- Join theSkimm to become a skimm insider by clicking here
- Learn how to become a Freelance Writer by clicking here with Horkey Handbook
20% off + FREE Shipping on all orders over $34.99 with coupon code: RA20 at Rite Aid by clicking here.
Wet N Wild Cosmetics Buy One Get One 50% off regular retail with card + Earn $3 in BONUSCASH when you buy $10 of these products at Rite Aid by clicking here.
- $12 USD Flash Sale with Charlotte Russe including all clearance items by clicking here.
- Check out what’s inside the new FabfitFun Fall Box by clicking here.
- Check out why you should vote in this year’s midterm elections with theSkimm by clicking here.
- 30% of select Charlotte Russe tops by clicking here.
- Book your next painting session for #DEPaintandChill courtesy of Airbnb by clicking here.
- 10 Ways to use stock photos with Pixistock by clicking here.
- Enjoy a 15% off discount on all Secret Wood items by clicking here.
Have your own affiliate links you’d like to share?
Looking for more ways to support small businesses from home?
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter