Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, we are highlighting our latest deals from our partners and sponsors for Affiliate Thursday below!
Select skin care products Axe, Dove, Degree, Lever 2000 or Vaseline Buy One Get One 50% OFF regular retail with card + Earn $2 in BONUSCASH when you buy 2 of these items at Rite Aid by clicking here.
- FabfitFun Fall Editor Box is here | FabfitFun Pinterest Box is here.
- Halloween discounts with Mikasa Beauty here.
- First style with JustFab only $10 USD here.
- Student discounts with Zaful here.
- $13 USD October Sale with VIDA here | They’re Watching collection with VIDA here.
- Looking for extra income this holiday season? Join Uncubed here.
- Learn how to use social media for your business with House of Brazen here | Learn how to make an affiliate sale in 24-hours on Pinterest with House of Brazen here.
- Curls for a Cure with Ouidad here.
- DIY Halloween Costume ideas here.
20% off all Arts & Crafts + Free Shipping on orders over $299 with coupon code: OCTART at Discount School Supply by clicking here.
- New Partnerships:
Have your own affiliate links you’d like to share?
Looking for more ways to support small businesses from home?
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter