Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, we are highlighting our latest deals from our partners and sponsors for Affiliate Thursday below!
Rite Aid Deals
- 20% off sitewide + FREE shipping over $34.99 with coupon code: DEAL20 with Rite Aid here.
LOAD2CARD: Save $741 with coupons at Rite Aid by clicking here.
Axe Deodorant, Body Spray & Shower Gel 2 for $9 + Earn $4 in BONUSCASH when you buy 2 of these items at Rite Aid here.
GreatCall Jitterbug Phones 25% OFF regular retail with card + Earn $10 in BONUSCASH at Rite Aid here.
Boost Nutritional Drinks Buy One Get One 50% OFF regular retail with card + Earn $10 in BONUSCASH when you buy 4 of these items at Rite Aid here.
Ziploc Food Bags 2 for $5 with Load2Card offer with card + Earn $5 in BONUSCASH when you buy $15 of these items at Rite Aid by clicking here.
CoverGirl Cosmetics Products Buy One Get One 50% OFF regular retail with card + Earn $5 in BONUSCASH when you buy $15 of these items at Rite Aid by clicking here.
- FabfitFun Deals
- VIDA Deals
- New paintings are available for purchase with Storenvy here.
- Learn how to create your own Virtual Assistant (VA) Contracts with Jade & Oak here.
- House of Brazen Deals
- Student discount deals with Zaful here.
- Enjoy your first style with JustFab here.
- New Credenzas are available for purchase with Society6 here.
- Pixistock Fall Collection is available here.
- Fall Looks with Poppy’s Apparel here.
Free Shipping with Discount School Supply by using coupon code: SHIPPING here.
Have your own affiliate links you’d like to share?
Looking for more ways to support small businesses from home?
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter