Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, we are highlighting our latest deals from our partners and sponsors for Affiliate Thursday below!
- Get your very own Virtual Assistant contracts with Jade and Oak here.
- Get your Carol’s Daughter items Buy One, Get One FREE on select items by clicking here.
- Fan faves from $10 or less with Carol’s Daughter here.
- Curls for a Cure with Ouidad is going on right for Breast Cancer Awareness Month here.
- 20% off Ouidad liters for Halloween here.
- How to make an affiliate sale with House of Brazen in 24-hours on Pinterest here.
$100 OFF plus FREE Shipping on orders over $99 with coupon code: FALL100 at Discount School Supply here.
- Art in Motion Sale with VIDA here.
- Early Black Friday 40% of Sale with Businessese here.
20% off sitewide + FREE shipping over $34.99 with coupon code: DEAL20 with Rite Aid here.
Get a jumpstart on your holiday shopping with The Scholastic Store Online Gift Guide here.
Have your own affiliate links you’d like to share?
Looking for more ways to support small businesses from home?
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter