#DEArTalk, a monthly Call For Artists blog segment of Delux Designs (DE), LLC, was created this year to give artists from all around the world a chance to tell their stories in a way to be an inspiration to others. Each month we highlight fellow artists through blog submissions on their art and entrepreneurship journey through the art world. Each blog submission gives artists a way to promote artwork or any art events artists may have coming up.
- Please include a high resolution head shot or full body photograph of yourself for your post submission (no selfies).
- Eligibility: National (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C., Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming residents are eligible to apply).
- Submission Deadline: Rolling
- Submission Fee: FREE
- Who Can Submit: Graphic Designers, Fine Artists, Illustrators, Graphic Artists, Photographers, Painters, Sculptors, Fashion Designers, Interior Designers, Cake Decorators, etc.
What to Submit
1. Include your answers to these questions below:
- What’s your name?
- Where are you from? (City/State/Country)
- What is your art style?
- When did you begin your art journey?
- Why did you decide to go the art route?
- Did you attend college or an art school?
Are you in college or an art school?
If so, which one? If not, what was your deciding factor towards not attending college or an art school?
- What motivates you to create?
- What are your art goals?
- Any upcoming events?
2. List your social media links including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and any other pages you would like featured.
3. Attach three (3) or more photos:
- One of yourself; this can be a full body image or a headshot
- One of your favorite art piece (make sure it has your watermark on it somewhere)
- One picture of your workspace or an image of your artwork featured at a past event
Blog Submission Post Dates
-January 21, 2022
-February 04, 2022
-March 11, 2022
-April 15, 2022
-May 06, 2022
-June 10, 2022
-July 01, 2022
-August 12, 2022
-September 09, 2022
-October 14, 2022
-November 04, 2022
-December 02, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
For continuous updates on all artwork, art events & much more follow our social media pages below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Pinterest | TikTok | Tumblr | Twitter