Drinking your hair vitamins versus taking them orally by mouth can be a really great alternative if you’re not a pill person.
Check out some advantages listed below from Cocoa Locks:
Image provided by Cocoa Locks
- Absorption – Vitamins absorbed via liquids are a lot better than the pill form. 98% of vitamins and minerals are absorbed better and quicker in liquid form, compared to only 3% – 20% of vitamins in pill form. This happens because liquid based vitamins bypass the digestive process and hit our bloodstream within an amount of minutes overall compared to pills.
- Easier – If you have had a harder time swallowing vitamins or pills in the past, then liquid based vitamins could be a better choice for you to go with. You don’t have to worry about swallowing mishaps or choking hazards with Cocoa Locks liquid based hair vitamins.
- Health – Cocoa Locks liquid based vitamins are sugar free, naturally sweetened, and gluten-free which means they are better for those who may suffer from diabetes and other health issues.
- Digestion – With Cocoa Locks liquid based vitamins bypassing the digestive system, these are a lot better on your stomach, in which you won’t have to worry about having an upset stomach after taking them.
- Tastes Better – Cocoa Locks hair vitamins can be made into hot chocolate and even chocolate smoothies for a better taste overall than those chalky pills from the past.
Check out my results from using the 1-month hair vitamin program by clicking the image shown below!
Enjoy your own Cocoa Locks hair vitamins with our very own discount code for any purchases with our affiliate partner just in time for summer season this year!
Enjoy 20% off your first order with Discount Code: DELUXHAIR