Big thank you to PAE Reviews for nominating Delux Designs (DE), LLC for the Liebster Blogger Award!
11 Questions From PAE Reviews
- What motivates you to keep blogging?
A1: Better engagements and interactions through blogging are what keep me here blogging.
- Do you have a blog schedule?
A2: Yes, my blogging schedule consists of specific days each week that I either post blog content on art, natural hair care, mental health awareness or just lifestyle topics relatable to our readers.
- What platforms do you use to share your blog posts?
A3: I use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.
- If you got the chance to collab with a brand, who would it be and why?
A4: I had the chance to collab with a brand, it would have to be another artist by the name of Thomas Evans. I love his still of art, plus he gives really great tips every week on art techniques and different products other artists can use. I feel like I could learn a lot more from him along with better ways of improving blog content.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
A5: Brushing my teeth is the first thing I do when I wake up.
- Write an inspirational quote you think of when you’re having a bad day.
A6: An inspirational quote I think of when I am having bad day would be the devil won’t bother you while you’re living in sin, he’ll bother you when you’re trying to get out.
- What do you do when you’re not blogging?
A7: When I am not blogging, I am either working on new art work for graphic design clients, new paintings for art commissions or coming up with new content for my blog.
- If you could interview one person, who would it be and why?
A8: If I could interview one person, it would definitely be Beyonce Knowles. I have been a fan of Beyonce since Destiny’s Child days, watched her go from being this Houston teenager singing on television with her childhood friends, to this multi-million dollar woman achieving major goals and setting positive standards for women all over the world. Just hanging out with her one day, getting to know her thought process on life and tips towards success would be the perfect interview for me.
- What’s your favorite junk food to snack on?
A9: My favorite junk food to snack on would be either Mayfield Birthday Cake Ice Cream, or cheese balls/puffs.
- When did your family and friends find out that you had a blog?
A10: My family and friends found out that I had a blog this year once I began using my personal Facebook as a platform to promote more.
- If there was a day in your life you could go back and re-do would you take the opportunity, and why?
A11: If there was a day in my life that I could go back and re-do, I would not take the opportunity because everyday leading up to right now are what make me what and who I am today. Even if I just alter one day, it still won’t change the overall outcome. It would just change how I have come to that same overall outcome.
The rules to the nomination process are really simple and easy to follow. Once you’re nominated, you have to answer the set of 11 questions provided by your nominator like mine shown above. Be sure to include a link to their page as well. Then you must nominate other bloggers to keep the awards process going, while also providing your very own set of 11 questions. My set of 11 questions are included below, along with my nomination list. Thanks everyone for your support!
- What is your blog about?
- Do you enjoy attending blogging events? If so, which are your favorites so far?
- How did you get started blogging?
- Do you prefer a blog or a website?
- What are your goals for this upcoming new year of 2018?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
- Would you consider yourself an entrepreneur or a small business owner?
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
- What advice would you give to your future self?
- Did you subscribe to my blog?
Trenita Made It
The Silenced Woman
Okoto Enigma’s Blog
Open Heart Tin
Anuli Was Here
The Millennial Wives Club
Tiffany Nicole Forever
For continuous updates on all artwork, art events and much more follow our social media page links show below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter