#PersonifyME is about personifying an emotion in your mind. From a collaboration between Mindfump blog site and Things Dre Makes, this new mental health awareness artistic campaign has begun. It runs for the entire month of May since May is Mental Health Awareness month.
This challenge is basically where you create a difficult emotion of yours into a person or character of some sort. For example, if you have a hard time dealing with anger, you would draw what that anger would look like as a person. My creation is shown below in which I personified my inner doubt or fear.
1. Her name would be Fearful Lady
2. The color of my emotion would be black
3. She is in a hexagon shape in order to show how my inner fears and doubts have stopped me from moving forward positively in life.
4. She has tears as a facial characteristic to display the hurt and pain from dealing with my own self doubts, messy hair from continuous worry.
5. If she was a person, she would always look worried, troubled and afraid.
Check out this great challenge to bring awareness to Mental Health Awareness this month for your chance to win some amazing prizes including new art supplies for to start your summer by clicking here! Enjoy everyone!