*Photography Provided By Giphy*
Wow, its already winter 2017! Christmas is a couple weeks away, time is flying by! Last time I done a product haul was back in April where I highlighted a couple products that I was working with for the spring of 2017.
*Photography Provided By Imgrum*
- Flawless Hair by Gabrielle Union – I have been using this brand new hair care line by award winning actress Gabrielle Union since June of 2017 and haven’t switched to any other line since. This hair care line works perfectly with my hair type and I haven’t seen any negatives or had any problems from using it. Check out my previous product review on the Shampoo and Conditioner here.
- African Royale Hot Six Oil – This is my favorite oil treatment of choice. I used this one while relaxed along with right now during the colder months. I personally suffer from a very dry scalp from time to time if I’m not careful with my hair routine, especially during the colder months. This oil treatment helps with keeping my scalp nice and moisturized.
- Cantu Curl Activator Cream
- Organic Root Stimulator Tea Tree Oil – Out of my perfect trio, ORS Tea Tree Oil is what I prefer during the winter. It’s thicker and solid compared to my use of the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin and Scalp Treatment in the summer time. This one lasts a little bit longer than Hollywood Beauty during the colder months which I am assuming is because its thicker as well.
- Organic Root Stimulator Monoi Oil Leave In Conditioner
- Design Essentials Edge Tamer – Remember I said I was on an Edge Control Scavenger hunt before right? I think I found the perfect one with Design Essential Edge Tamer. Not only does it lay my edges perfectly, but it also does not leave that annoying white residue like others I have used before. I don’t have to mix this one with gel or other oils and it does not dry out my edges over time. The last and most important thing I love about this particular edge control, is that it lasts for a while. I don’t have to use a lot of it in order for it work how I need it to which means I don’t have to keep purchasing it every month. I purchased mine around June or July and have not had to purchase it again since and we are now in December. Highly recommend it for any with 4A through 4C hair types. The only con I see about this product is that it is a little on the pricey side compared to others.
- Diane No Knot Detangler – As mentioned before, I have a lot of problems with my scalp drying out during the winter months of the year. With that comes scalp pealing from time to time if I allow my scalp to go too many days without moisturizing and oiling. Things got really bad for me this year during the first week of colder temperatures due to the weather jumping from different extremes here in the Southeast weekly. The Diane No Knot Detangler came in very handy during this time during my wash routines weekly. Highly recommend it if you find yourself scratching your scalp a lot throughout the day or suffer from flaking and pealing. This particular brush was found at Ulta during a makeup haul of mine earlier this month. I will have a post on that very soon as well.
These are just a couple products that I am using, that may be of some help to other naturalists out there around the world. Please do keep in mind that different products work differently for different people, and these are just a sample of the products I have used so there will be more reviews posted soon on others. Thanks for reading and for more picture and updates, follow us on Instagram [@delux_hair]! Thanks so much everyone, have a great day!