Join us for a day of fun and art for our #DEPaintandChill Public Sessions with our owner, founder and visual artist Keara Douglas! We host a variety of different public sessions in a variety of different locations annually.
Some are more kid friendly and others are adult themed.
These sessions are open for the public to participate and enjoy.
- Each theme of our public sessions are decided by our visual artist.
- If you’re looking for a specific themed painting session you can book a private session here.
- All public sessions range from being indoor and outdoor.
- Material and supply costs are provided with each session.
- Individual Tables, Chairs, Food and Drink are not provided.
- All public sessions are alcohol prohibited.
Starting at $25 Per Person
All #DEPaintandChill Public Sessions start at $25 USD per person unless specified otherwise.
Each cost includes all art materials and supplies needed for each session so you don’t have to worry about getting those before the event. We do not provide individual chairs or tables for each event unless specified otherwise.
All public painting sessions last about 2 hours at minimum but can go over that time frame depending on how the session is flowing. There is a limit of six (6) attendees per session.
The paintings you create during each sessions are yours to keep.
- All payments for each public session are due upon booking.
- Payments are non-refundable once session slot is booked.
- Painting Surface
- Paint Brushes
- Paint Palettes
- Paint Cups
- Paper Towels
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is due upon booking session slot.
- There are no refunds once session is booked.
- Only six (6) people can attend each painting session.
- There are no carry overs if you book a session and aren’t able to attend it.
- For outdoor sessions, in the event of inclement weather, the session will be rescheduled at no additional charge.
- In the event of an emergency with the visual artist of the painting session, all payments will be refunded in full for the event.
For more information and for answers to any additional questions you may have email email@example.com