Big thank you to PAE Reviews for nominating Delux Designs (DE), LLC for the Sunshine Blogger Award! We really appreciate your support! This is our second blogger award so far since we began blogging about a year ago now.
Rules For The Award
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
- Notify your nominees
- What is your favorite quote, why?
A1. “You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you” because everything that I have went through in life I have gotten through. There has not been one thing that I was not able to break free from or push through while believing in Christ’s word and having faith in him solely.
- If you could work with a brand/company who would you pick?
A2. If I could work with a brand/company it would definitely be Bad Boy. Really I would just want to job shadow P. Diddy for a couple days and just feed off of that motivation alone. If not him then of course HOV and Bey with RocNation.
- How do you deal with writer’s block?
A3. I have not truly been through writer’s block so far thank goodness. Now designer’s block is another story. I mainly just take a break from things when that happens and either go somewhere to clear my mind or look to other artists for inspiration.
- Night or Day?
- Where do you draw most of your inspiration from?
A5. Most of my inspiration comes from other artists and from past experiences in life.
- What has been the hardest blog post for you to write?
A6. The hardest blog post for me to write was my how mental abuse affects your mental health.
- Which of your social media do you check the most?
A7. The main social media of mine that I check the most would be instagram. It’s so easy to get lost in ‘liking’ pictures yet it’s not that distracting compared to the other social media sites.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A8. If I could live anywhere in the world it would have to be somewhere by the water, preferably an ocean.
- What color represents you the best? Why?
A9. Red is the color that represents me the best because it is the only color that symbolizes love and hate at the same time.
- If you could start your blogging journey over, what would you do differently?
A10. If I could start my blog journey over the only thing I would’ve done differently is starting my blog site earlier than what I did.
- How often do you post on your blog? Why do you think it works for you?
A11. I post daily on my blog and it works for me because I really don’t set a certain time for posting. I just post whenever I have the inspiration to. This also gives my readers fresh content daily.
My Questions for my Nominee
I nominate LadyHood Journey for the Sunshine Blogger Award because I have had the honor of watching this young lady shine like the sun through her growth with her blog this past year!
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you begin your blog?
- Iced Tea or Sweet Tea?
- Did you attend college? If so, which one?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you believe twitter chats help or hurt brands?
- Do you use Snapchat as a method to push your blog to potential readers?
- When’s your birthday?
- Do you have relaxed hair, or rock your natural curls?
- Have your purchased any artwork from Delux Designs (DE), LLC Society6 Store?
- What is one thing that no can ever take away from you?
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter