Host your next paint party with DE’s founder and visual artist Keara Douglas for your own guests of choice, children and adult parties. DE provides the art supplies, playlist of your choice and an all around great art experience for booking us. You decide the location, invite your guests, and we take care of the rest! #DEPaint&Chill travels up to 100 miles around the Charlotte, North Carolina and surrounding area.
Table and chairs are not included.
$30 USD Per Person
All #DEPaintandChill sessions are $30 USD per person for each session.
We here at DE pride ourselves in providing simple & convenient services for you.
Most other paint and sip hosts tend to charge by the hour, we just charge one flat fee per session so it is more affordable for you to experience art and all it has to offer. All art supplies are included for each painting session. All painting sessions must last a minimum of 2 hours in time. Another great perk with #DEPaintandChill is that there is not a minimum number of attendees required. That’s right, we do not require that you have a whole group of people to enjoy our painting sessions. If you want to just book a session for one or two people that can be done with us. The maximum number of attendees, however, is 10 people per painting session and all painting sessions have to be a maximum of 2 hours. The paintings you create during your session are yours to keep!
We travel to you!
Yes, #DEPaintandChill is a traveling painting session, meaning we come to you!
Your travel fee of $25 per session takes care of the travel costs to come & provide your painting session for you. We serve areas in the South and North Carolina regions which have been listed below for your reference. If you are in a location that is not listed below, please leave us a comment in the comment section at the bottom of this page and we will work on getting painting sessions to your area soon!
- South Carolina
- Anderson, SC
- Camden, SC
- Chester, SC
- Columbia, SC
- Fort Lawn, SC
- Fort Mill, SC
- Great Falls, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Lake Wylie, SC
- Lancaster, SC
- Richburg, SC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Spartanburg, SC
- Tega Cay, SC
- Winnsboro, SC
- York, SC
- North Carolina
- Charlotte, NC
- Davidson, NC
- Durham, NC
- Gastonia, NC
- Greensboro, NC
- Indian Land, NC
- Kannapolis, NC
- Matthews, NC
- Mooresville, NC
- Pineville, NC
- Raleigh, NC
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking your session and the remaining balance is due the day of the painting session before the painting session begins.
The upfront deposit takes care of your art supplies for the session.
Table and chairs are not included.
Plan Your Next #DEPaint&Chill Session
- Painting Surface
- 16×20 inch canvas (in home parties)
- 11×14 inch canvas (office and kid parties)
- 8×8 inch illustration board (pre-cut)
- 4×6 inch illustration board (pre-cut)
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Palettes
- Plastic Paint Cups
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Tablecloth
- Tracing Paper
- Music Playlist Selection
Girls Night Out
Private In Home
Booking your next #DEPaintandChill session is easy with our form provided below.
The form provided below is one of two ways to book a session.
The second method to book a painting session is through our affiliate partner Airbnb at this link here. Once we have received your booking information through either the form shown below or through confirmation through Airbnb, we will be in contact with you regarding your deposit shortly after.
We are not accepting bookings for #DEPaintandChill sessions at this time due to Covid-19 compliance rules and for our safety. We will put out a notice when we will be accepting bookings again in the future. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Terms and Conditions
- All painting session booking transactions are done via Paypal.
- In the event that you may need to cancel, please make sure that you call @K_DougDE as soon as possible (phone number provided with booking confirmation via email when you book your session).
- If you cancel before the day of the painting session, you will not be responsible for the remaining balance that may be due for your painting session.
- If you decide to cancel your event the day of the painting session, you will still be responsible for the remaining balance due to Delux Designs (DE), LLC if the painting session is not cancelled either via phone or email at least 3 hours before the start time of your scheduled session.
- All deposits are non-refundable once paid even if you cancel your painting session.
- Rescheduling can always be done up until a week before your painting session.
- In the event that you may need to reschedule your event, please call or email us to change the date of your painting session.
- The are not refunds nor returns for this service.
- If you have more than 10 people apart of your party, please let us know and we will make arrangements for your event.