Everyday in our newest Facebook Group, Blogging with DE, we host a specific theme thread for our readers, members and subscribers to take part in for more blog engagement or views daily. We have found by doing these threads daily, it keeps everyone informed on not only what is going on with each other’s blogs but it also has helped increase traffic on our sites.
For today’s theme, it is Facebook Friday which means we are highlighting your newest Facebook pictures, groups, posts and pages for today!
As you may already know if you are subscribed to our blog site already, we are now underway with breaking ground on our re-vamped non-profit, The DE Foundation.
Under our new and improved non-profit, we have big plans to really push awareness for three main issues in our community at the moment:
- The first includes educational awareness through back to school supply drives annually with our main event we have been known for, Education Expo.
- Our second cause of choice is mental health awareness in the African American community through our weekly #DEMentalHealthMondays segments.
- Last, but definitely not least at all is our newest cause to raise awareness of domestic violence against women at the hands of men, The Purple Crown Project.
Today, we would love it if you could show some love and ‘like’ our newest Facebook pages for #FacebookFriday to support our causes that we are passionate about by clicking the links below:
Thanks for your support everyone!
In order for YOU to participate:
- You must be a blogger or own a blog of some sort. This would include any bloggers on WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Bloglovin, Medium, Blogger, Weebly, Tumblr, and even Instagram! Yes, that’s right! Most don’t know that Instagram is in fact a blog site, so if you have one right now then you are considered a blogger!
- You must click here and follow the instructions to become an official member of Blogging with DE.
Once you have completed the steps above then you’re in!
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter