We are back again for another blog post for the Delux Designs (DE), LLC Affiliate Marketing Blogging Series. If you haven’t already seen our previous posts check them out below from number one down to number seven so you can catch up. Don’t worry if you click the links below they will open in a new tab in your internet browser so you don’t lose this page.
- Step 1: What is Affiliate Marketing
- Step 2: Difference Between Affiliate Marketing and Influencer Marketing
- Step 3: Affiliate Marketing Terminology You Should Know
- Step 4: Staying Productive As an Affiliate Marketer
- Step 5: Affiliate Marketing vs Brand Ambassador
- Step 6: How Affiliate Marketing Can Help During Covid-19
- Step 7: DIY Affiliate Terms and Conditions with Businessese
Now that you’re all caught up, lets dig into today’s topic of how to convert your readers into buyers as an affiliate marketer.
Affiliate Marketing is a great source of income and can be very lucrative if you know what you are doing. It is not about just posting over and over again and expecting something magical to happen overnight. You really do have to work hard to build up that consistent income daily.
Check out our tips on how to do this below:
- Build Your Audience. You cannot get any sales if you don’t have anyone to purchase from you. You need a set audience that will engage with your content and relates to the products and services your are advertising and promoting.
- Engage with Your Audience. In order to gain trust for the products and services that you are advertising and promoting, you must build up your engagement with your audience online. Again, you cannot just post over and over again with no additional work put in. Posting is the easy part. You have to engage and interact with the people in your friend lists, the people who are following you and the people who are subscribed to your platform.
- Set up an Email List. As a marketer whether it’s affiliate marketing or another source of digital marketing, having an email list of set subscribers will help you a ton! This is the list that you can cater to and build that engagement with on a regular basis. They will more than likely be the first ones to notice and take part in your content. The more you have on your list, the better but again make sure you are engaging with them.
- Keep Content Fresh. You have to keep your content up to date in order to keep others interested in it. For affiliate marketing you will be selling products and services and often times sales and discounts for those products and services so make sure everything is up to date on your platform. There’s nothing worse than a potential buyer clicking on a link that is broken or a link with a sale that has ended.
- Cater to Your Audience. The people who are following you, in your friend lists and subscribed to your platform want to see stuff that relates to them. Make sure you know what they want to see.
- Keep It Real. Above everything else we have suggested for you to do, this should be the most important and the first thing done. Always keep it real and authentic at all times. Always make sure the content that you’re posting relates to you and that you are always being yourself. Your audience can easily tell when you are not being you. You don’t have to be someone you are not in order to gain sales. You don’t have to be like other marketers in order to make it in the digital marketing world. Just be yourself and keep it real with your audience.
- Solve Problems. Last but definitely not least, make sure the content that you are promoting and advertising solves problems for others. Just think, you as a personal consumer are only purchasing products on a regular basis to solve a problem you may have at the time. For example, your shoes are too little (problem), so you go and look for new shoes that fit better (solution). The first place you’re going to go to get those new shoes is a trusted brand that has solved your problems or another person you may know problems before successfully.
Of course the tips that have been given don’t always work for everyone so we can’t guarantee that you will get a million dollars overnight by doing them but we can guarantee that if you stay consistent with the tips and advice that we have given in this post then you will consistently be on that road towards a million dollar income in no time. Now there are many other things you can do in order to convert your readers over to buyers consistently but we will save those for some seperate posts later on in our blogging series so make sure you’re subscribed to DE by clicking here so you don’t miss anything. But in the meantime check out our next blog post for the Delux Designs (DE), LLC Affiliate Marketing series on Social Media and Affiliate Marketing by clicking here.
Thanks for reading!
Disclaimer: Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. The information given in this post is from a Certified Digital Marketer. Results may vary.
For continuous updates on all artwork, art events and much more follow our social media page links show below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter