I’m not going to sugar coat anything here with you today.
I want you to hear the real deal and 100% authentic advice when it comes to affiliate marketing. We live in a popcorn or a microwave society and era right now where everyone believes that everything has to be achieved immediately. Where we must see results right then before any work has even been put in, or where we prefer minimal work required to automatically receive big results. A society where we try to control everything thrown at us and overly stress over those things we can not control. This is a era where positivity is threatened daily with the problems of each one of our lives. Well with affiliate marketing you can not have this mindset at all. Don’t get me wrong there are some scenarios where this quick success is able to happen, but realistically this is not possible…and that’s alright. For today’s topic for the Delux Designs (DE), LLC Affiliate Marketing blog series, we are discussing how you can visualize your success and the steps you need to take in order to make this possible.
Before we begin, let’s make sure you’re all caught up to date with our blog series. Each post runs together in a set order so make sure you haven’t missed anything. If you have missed a topic that we have discussed already, or if this is your first time here for our series, feel free to click each link provided below to catch up. Don’t worry, if you click a link it will open in a new tab in your internet browser so you don’t lose this page.
- What is Affiliate Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing vs Influencer Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing Terminology
- Staying Productive as an Affiliate Marketer
- Affiliate Marketing vs Brand Ambassador
- How Affiliate Marketing can Help During Covid
- DIY Affiliate Terms and Conditions with Businessese
- Converting Readers to Buyers
- Social Media and Affiliate Marketing
Now that you’re all caught up, lets jump into our topic for today’s post of the series on Visualization and Affiliate Marketing.
I am a strong believer, personally, in being able to see my success.
This goes professionally as well. If I can’t actually see it happening for me in the future or presently, my mind will not stay focused on it. That has been me as a person for as long as I can remember and it has continued on into my adulthood. This way of thinking is how you have to think when it comes to the affiliate marketing world. If you want to become a six figure earner as an affiliate marketer then you have to see it happening in order for you to stay focused on making it happen. If you see yourself being a partner and working with a million dollar merchant as their affiliate then you have to see it happening. You can’t just think well maybe it will happen one day, no you have to actually see yourself sitting in your office or your choice of a place to work remotely, promoting for this merchant of your dreams. Not just that but you have to see yourself checking your bank account and witnessing those payments rolling in daily for the work that you have consistently put in. We always talk about how you have to speak things into existence through manifestation but you also have to see and visualize things into existence as well in order for the things you want to happen to actually happen in reality. When you see it then you can believe it and then you can ultimately achieve it.
Strategies for Visualization
Delux Designs (DE), LLC recently became an affiliate partner for Dancing and Life, a company that focuses on empowering you to live a life of more freedom, more love, more opportunities, and more wealth. Dancing and Life’s founder Saje Flow has some amazing strategies that can help you visualize your success as an affiliate marketer, or really for any career path of your choice along with your personal goals in life as well.
Let’s take a look at them below:
- Positivity – Keeping a positive mindset will always be a great thing whether professionally or personally. Think positively of yourself. Do not come into this career field with a mindset that this can’t make you any money because if you do this career field truly won’t make you any money. You will not be focused on your goals or any of the work required for you to make any money with that mindset. Always believe that you can do this. If you set out to make $100 per week and only end up making $1 per week still have a positive mindset that you did make some money. Figure out what went wrong as to why you did not achieve your overall goal and fix that issue so you can continue to strive to reach that overall goal. Keep your attention focused on the good of each day.
- Control – Never stress yourself over things you can not control. We all can not control everything in the world. If you attempt to control everything, you will drive yourself crazy and it will become counter productive. For example, if your internet service is down for the day, do not try to control that once you’ve exhausted all other options. Reshift your focus. If the internet is down on your computer, try your phone. If you see that you have some service on your phone but not enough to update your website and blog posts then that is alright. This is out of your control. Refocus towards social media promotions instead so you are still being productive and your attention is still on your goals.
- Perfection – “Emotionally intelligent people don’t set perfection as their target.” – Saje Flow — You should never seek perfection. Nothing will be perfect. Say you miss a deadline, this is not the end of the world. Say you do everything right by a merchant and they end their partnership with you, this is not the end of the world. Nothing is perfect and you must embrace that nothing will ever be perfect in order to be successful.
- Dwelling – If you dwell on your problems, you will create more problems for yourself. You attention must remain on the visualization you have in your mind of where you want to be as an affiliate marketer. If your problem is you don’t have enough space to work from home. You are boxed into this tiny corner and have paperwork from your merchants sitting everywhere along with your notes and your laptop daily and you hate it. Don’t dwell on that problem. Fix it. Work as hard as you can from that tiny area with that goal and visual in your mind of you having your own work office, a whole room dedicated to your affiliate marketing work, in your home and I guarantee you will get it. When you stick to your problems, you don’t have room to focus on the solutions and the work it takes to be put in for those solutions to happen for those problems.
These are just a few of Saje Flow’s great tips and advice on how you can become better, not only personally but professionally in which you can implement as an affiliate marketer. You can check out more from Dancing and Life by clicking here. Most topics discussed are on personal aspects of life but they go great with affiliate marketing as well. That’s all for today on Visualization and Affiliate Marketing. Our next post will be about Social Media Bios as an Affiliate Marketer so make sure you’re subscribed to our blog by clicking here so you don’t miss any upcoming posts.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them. The information given in this post is from a Certified Digital Marketer. Results may vary.
For continuous updates on all artwork, art events and much more follow our social media page links show below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter