We are back!
Our 4th annual back to school supply drive event hosted by Delux Designs (DE), LLC and Stay On Go Clothing & Creations, LLC will be held Saturday, August 05, 2017 at the YMCA in Chester, South Carolina!
Every year for the last 4 years we have hosted a back to school drive to provide school supplies to local area schools students in the Upstate area of South Carolina. This is a free, family friendly event where everyone is welcome to come and not only pick up school supplies, but to also enjoy activities, games, live music, and food provided for the community. Supply donations and monetary donations for supplies are now being accepted either online at our go fund me page at the link listed below, or physically in person with us if you are located in the South Carolina area.
Last year, we were able to help towards providing school supplies to over 800 school students in the Upstate of South Carolina area including Chester and Spartanburg, South Carolina. This year we intend to do the same if not for more students.
Visit our donation page at http://www.gofundme.com/educationexpotour, or email email@example.com for a list of drop off locations.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name and the school you are attending or company you are representing.
To Become A Sponsor:
If you would like to become a sponsor for our annual back to school drives, email us at email@example.com with the package option you would like to go with which are listed below:
- Bronze – Minimum $150
- All Bronze Sponsorship Packages include one (1) education expo t-shirt for the event and social media marketing for your business through Delux Designs (DE), LLC website from the day you signup until the day of the event, and one (1) vendor table space.
- Silver – Minimum $350
- All Silver Sponsorship Packages include two (2) education expo t-shirts for the event, social media marketing for your business through Delux Designs (DE), LLC website from the day you signup until the day of the event, printed promotional material placement for your business/service, and two (2) vendor table spaces.
- Gold – $500 & Up
- All Gold Sponsorship Packages include three (3) education expo t-shirts for the event, social media marketing for your business through Delux Designs (DE), LLC website from the day you signup until the day of the event, printed promotional material placement for your business/service, and three (3) vendor table spaces, one (1) free graphic design service option of your choice through Delux Designs (DE), LLC.
All proceeds will go towards event expenses, along with school supply donations for the event day.
To Become A Vendor:
Vendor spaces are available but are limited as well this year. There is a vendor fee of $15 as this goes towards a school supply donation on your behalf. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid before the event to reserve your space. If you would like to become a vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to signup by providing your first and last name, organization/business or service you are representing, and the city/state you are from. All proceeds will go towards back to school supplies.
Scholarship & Grant Opportunities
- Formation Scholar’s Award
- Deadline: Varies
- College Freshman – Graduate Student (Year 5)
- Available to female students who are enrolled at Berklee College of Music, Howard University, Parsons School of Design or Spelman College majoring in creative arts, music, literature or African-American studies
- YoungArts Foundation
- Deadline: October 13, 2017
- 15-18 Years Old
- Available to visual, literary, design, or performing artists.
Continuous emails will be sent out about the drive from this point forward until the day of the event through our social media pages listed below, along with via email. To subscribe to receive updates on the drive via email, look for the “Follow” button in the sidebar on the right hand side of the screen.
Instagram: education_expo | Twitter: @educationexpo_
Thanks for your support everyone! Without you, this would be able to happen every year for our youth. With your support we are all able to help towards strengthening our younger generations!