Photography provided by Giphy
Hey everyone! I’m back with another product haul post! It is yet again, winter season so most products and merchandise provided cater towards winter so keep that in mind. Brands included in today’s product haul are listed below:
- Carol’s Daughter – DeluxHair is affiliated with this natural hair care brand and it is one of my newer tries as of lately. I came across Carol’s Daughter years ago, but this is my first time actually trying the products myself on my hair.
- OKAY Pure Naturals – I came across OKAY Pure Natural brand while holiday shopping in Target and TJ Maxx. My first encounter was sort of a moment where I couldn’t find my typical hair oil at the time, so I opted for whatever I could find that was affordable. OKAY Pure Naturals was the lucky choice. Since that first encounter, I have purchased more products from the brand while shopping in TJ Maxx. This may be a brand that is added to my staple products in the future.
- Queens on Purpose – This natural skincare brand is one that I came across while interacting on Instagram. I had already seen many other bloggers and vloggers posting product reviews for Queens on Purpose so I decided to do more research on the line and reach out to the brand myself for a partnership…..and well, here we are!
- Revlon – Revlon is a brand that I have been familiar with since my younger days. I have many appliances from the brand.
- African Pride – African Pride is another older brand that I have become familiar with growing up with as a child.
- Creme of Nature – This is a staple brand that I am currently using on a regular basis. Creme of Nature is also one that was used on my hair during my childhood, along with my relaxer days.
- Sudara Goods – Sudara Goods is a clothing brand that I came across while holiday shopping online, reached out for a partnership and here we are!
- Invisibobbe – If you can remember, Invisibobble was mentioned during the Vacay Voxbox reveal earlier this year. This is a hair styling ring product line that is new to me.
Ok now that we have gotten through the specific brands apart of the haul, lets take a look at which products are included below:
1. Queens on Purpose Skincare
So far, I love Queens on Purpose! A full product review is coming soon but I received the all natural black soap, all over hair and body butter, stress relief body butter, and the paradise body butter.
2. Carol’s Daughter Rhassoul Clay Mask
For a while now, I have been interested in trying out a clay mask on my hair. A full product review is coming soon on my experience with affiliate partner Carol’s Daughter’s Rhassoul Clay Mask. This is however one treatment I would like to try out the all natural way as well from scratch so a separate product review will be available for that as well just like before with the Avocado Treatment.
3. Sudara Goods Loungewear
Photography provided by @K_DougDE
Sudara Goods is a clothing brand featuring lounge wear apparel. New product reviews are coming soon for the clothes I chose from the brand.
Do you remember the Vacay Voxbox? Ok, well this is one of the items from that box reveal from Influenster. New product reviews are coming soon on my experience with the hair ring styling product so far.
6. Revlon Hair Dryer Diffuser
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them.
Tag #Delux_Hair For a Feature!