For today’s post, I am highlighting items up for review for DeluxHair’s Fall 2020 Product Haul! We have a lot to review and discuss so let’s get started with my complete list of items below:
- Pearly Lustre – This is a brand new company and brand for me. We just became an affiliate partner for them this month and I’m excited to see where this new partnership goes.
- SheaMoisture – This is a brand that I use on a regular basis. They always come through with the hair care products I need on a daily basis. Of course I’m excited about this latest product review for them.
- Dove – Also another brand that I use on a regular basis, Dove has always been my go to for skin care and personal hygiene but now I have moved on over to their hair care products and can’t wait to reveal my results for my product review.
- Vaseline – A third brand that I trust a lot, ever since I was kid I have been using Vaseline for my skin and it has never let me down. Can’t wait to show everyone my latest product review for them.
- Evalamor – Brand new company for me, and I love them so far. Another brand introduced to me through a product review assignment from a third party affiliate platform.
- CoverGirl – Now this one brand has been well known for years, but I personally have not been a fan of them. I was skeptical about trying out their latest product but it wasn’t that bad. I’ll have my full thoughts on it during my next product review for them.
- CiCBeauty – This is a brand that is completely new to me. I was introduced to it through a brand partnership as a product review assignment, can’t wait to try them out soon.
Now that you know what brands are apart of this haul, let’s take a look at the specific products apart of it below.
Pearly Lustre Wonderland Freshwater Pearl Necklace
First on this season’s product haul list for DeluxHair is the Wonderland Freshwater Pearl Necklace from Pearly Lustre. If you’ve been following our posts or are subscribed, you know that we became an affiliate partner for Pearly Lustre this month and we have been promoting and spreading the word about their great products and merchandise. Well, they sent over a complimentary gift for our hard work and it is beautiful. A product review will go up soon about this amazing jewelry line so stay tuned for that.
SheaMoisture Power Greens with Moringa and Avocado
The next item in our Fall product haul is the SheaMoisture Power Greens with Moringa and Avocado. I received this haircare line complimentary from Influenster in one of my latest VoxBoxes earlier this year. I had the chance to try out this line for 2020 and have fell in love with it ever since I first started using it. Check out my product review for it here.
Dove Moisture Spa Recovery Hair Mask
I haven’t fully used all of Dove’s hair care line but I love their Moisture Spa Recovery Hair Mask! This Influenster Voxbox item was a complimentary gift that has now turned into a staple product for natural hair care routine. New product review coming soon for it!
Vaseline Cocoa Jelly Stick
Vaseline Cocoa Jelly Stick was a complimentary gift apart of an Influenster Voxbox during August of 2020. This is a prominent and trustworthy brand that I have personally used since I was a kid so I was excited to receive this brand new item from them. A product review will be up soon!
Evalamor Red Embroidery Velvet Bodysuit
The Evalamor Red Embroidery Velvet Bodysuit came in the mail complimentary as a gift earlier this year and it has been amazing!
Love the style of it and the design. More information about this brand and product line will be release soon as well.
CoverGirl Simply Ageless Primer and Foundation
I’m personally not a huge fan of Covergirl.
I have always had a hard time finding products that matched perfectly with my skin color and tone along with overall coverage daily. So receiving the CoverGirl Simply Ageless Primer and Foundation as an Influenster Voxbox was a little disappointing only due to my own previous personal experiences with the cosmetics line but I must say this one was not that bad overall. I’ll have a full product review soon on this one.
CiCBeauty Hair Diffuser
I can’t wait to try out my brand new hair diffuser from CiCBeauty.
This is a completely new brand for me but I have seen some great reviews for the company and their products. Stay tuned for a complete product review on this product soon!
Winter 2019 Product Haul
SheaMoisture Power Greens Avocado and Moringa Product Review
The True Meaning of the Natural Hair Movement
Eight Years on the Natural Hair Journey
- Enjoy a discount on all Pearly Lustre merchandise and products here.
- Join Influenster to review products today from top brands and companies for free here.
- Enjoy a discount on your next purchase of CiCBeauty with promo code KDOUGDE here.
Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC sister site DeluxHair receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them.
Follow our social media page links listed below for all updates on natural hair care, style tutorials & much more! Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
One thought on “DeluxHair – Fall 2020 Product Haul”