Today is day six of the 9 days of positive affirmations with our affiliate partner Minimal Capsule. If you missed day five, you can click here to catch up with what we covered yesterday on taking care of your body. If you’re going along with this interactive blog segment, tag us on instagram by using @deluxds or by hashtag #BloggingwithDE.
Day six of the 9 days of positive affirmations is about your circle of influence.
When I hear circle of influence my mind goes to Facebook Groups. Over the last year or so, I have been sort of revamping my facebook page. Making it cater more to my blog and brand while also being social. During my revamping period last year, I began to take part in facebook groups more. From there I’ve gained many different circles of influence to help build my blog and brand.
Check out some of my Facebook Groups of choice below:
- Blogging with DE was created in 2018 by DE as a community to engage and build traffic for bloggers and entrepreneurs. Daily engagement threads are posted where you can post your items for sale, social media pages and any blog posts you have.
- New Bloggers Starting Profitable Blogs With HerPaperRoute is a great group I am a member of that does daily engagement threads while also providing tips for new bloggers and partnership opportunities for established bloggers and entrepreneurs.
- Black Girls Who Paint is one of my favorite groups and virtual communities to be apart of. This group is about art, particularly paintings created by African American women. Check out my feature on their website by clicking here.
Social with Sass is a group with engagement threads weekly, blogging and marketing tips, along with opportunities to find help for blogging and marketing through question and answer threads.
- Melanin Bloggers Network by Shay Shay is another favorite of mine. With this group there are daily engagement and social media threads along with networking opportunities with other bloggers.
- Bloggers Traffic Community is the newest group I’ve been apart of for the last couple months. Through it, I found out about their website. So far, I love it. There are engagement threads, bloggers chats, advertising opportunities and much more.
What are your methods of gratitude? What do you plan to do more of for 2019 to show more gratitude? Leave your thoughts and plans below in our comment section with the methods you take now and plan to take in the future.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links have been included in this post in which Delux Designs (DE), LLC receives a commission from any sales made through this post. We assure you, the products featured through DE from product reviews are products that we recommend based off of our own personal experiences from using them.
For continuous updates on all new art work, art events and much more follow our social media page links listed below. Thanks for your support everyone!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter
One thought on “9 Days of Positive Affirmations with Minimal Capsule – Day 6”